Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Rode smartLav+ Lavalier Microphone for Smartphones Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Discrete lavalier microphone for smartphones.
With the smartLav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the RØDE Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
By employing a professional quality omni-directional condenser capsule the smartLav+ picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimize wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ˜b', ˜t' and ˜p' sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management. Its Kevlar reinforced cable ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone under normal usage conditions.
The smartLav+ is compatible with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however it has been designed to pair perfectly with R˜DE's RØDE Rec app for Apple iOS devices. RØDE Rec turns the user's iOS device into a fully-featured field recorder, with a wide range of equalisation presets to suit various recording situations, in addition to professional editing functions and the ability to publish to SoundCloud and Dropbox direct from the app.
- Broadcast-grade lavalier mic for smartphones
- Professional quality omni-directional condenser capsule
- Foam pop shield minimises wind noise and vocal plosives
- Compatible with just about any audio app
- Designed to pair perfectly with the RØDE Rec app for iOS
Easy-to-use, and conceal. Order the smartLav+ today!
smartLav+ Lavalier Microphone for Smartphones Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET
- Capsule: .10"
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance: 0Î
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 27dB-A
- Weight: 6g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1180mm x 4.5mm x 4.5mm
- Output: TRRS Output
- Warranty: 1-year
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.