- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Microphone System
Condition 1 - Mint Band B
- Write a Review
- #620196 004532000 620196004532000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser ew 135-p G3 Wireless Handheld Mic System is designed for field operation. This wireless system is a perfect choice for electronic news...Click To Read More About This Product
Sennheiser 600MHz Trade-In Program
Purchase select Sennheiser wireless products through March 31, 2019 and trade in your old 600 MHz equipment to earn a cash rebate.
Offer expires 03/31/19Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A dynamic wireless handheld mic with adaptive diversity receiver perfect for field reporters.
The Sennheiser ew 135-p G3 Wireless Handheld Mic System is designed for field operation. This wireless system is a perfect choice for electronic news-gathering professionals. The rugged, hand-held cardioid wireless microphone provides professional sound quality for interviews and reporting, even under unfavorable conditions. A Sennheiser EK 100 G3 adaptive diversity receiver is at the camera end of the wireless signal path.
The receiver's automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies-with its 42MHz bandwidth, there are 1680 UHF frequencies to chose from. Once you've found the frequency that gives you the clearest sound, an Auto-Lock function ensures that you don't accidentally change your settings.
Both transmitter and receiver have sturdy metal housings, illuminated graphic displays, and 4-step battery life indicators.
Sennheiser includes MZQ 1 microphone clip, CL 1 jack cable, CL 100 XLR cable, and 1 CA 2 camera adaptor with the ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Mocrophone System.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high-reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
1 SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
1 CL 1 jack cable
1 CL 100 XLR cable
1 CA 2 camera adaptor
4 AA batteries
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 09 %
In compliance with ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Audio-XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
- Audio output level (unbalanced): +10dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver): 82mm(W) x 64mm(D) x 24mm(H)
- Weight (Receiver): 160g
- RF output power: 30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): d=50mm, l=265mm
- Weight (Transmitter): 450g
- Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
- AF sensitivity: 2.1mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154dB(SPL) max.
- pickup pattern: cardioid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Mobile DJ
- Professional Recording
Comments about Sennheiser ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Microphone System:
This professional mic system is used in my business. Used both for A/V recording and live events