- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HD 25 Plus On-Ear Studio Headphones
Condition 1 - Mint
- J41274 004000000 J41274004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Considered to be the "Industry Standard" for DJ Headphones, the HD 25 headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world. The...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Professional mobile performers and DJs will love how these studio headphones deliver.
Considered to be the "Industry Standard" for DJ Headphones, the HD 25 headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world. They're a lightweight and comfortable with extremely robust construction.
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professional's working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminum voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
Studio headphones for the pros. Order today.
- Color: black
- Ear Coupling: SupraAural
- Weight (without cable): 140 g
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz
- Jack Plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
- Nominal Impedance: 70 Ω
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): < 0.3%
- Cable Length: 1.5 m (HD 25 Plus: 1-3 m)
- Load Rating: 200 mW
- Contact Pressure: 2.5 N
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Max. Sound Pressure Level (active): 120 dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.