- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XSW-D LAVALIER SET Digital Lav Wireless System
Condition 1 - Mint
- L46788 004000000 L46788004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One-touch ease-of-use wireless audio set that utilizes a digital transmission to seamlessly link audio sources. Equipped with a ME2-II lavalier micro...Click To Read More About This Product
600 MHz Wireless Trade-In
Sennheiser will help you trade in your old 600 MHz gear towards new wireless! 600 MHz gear from any competitive manufacturer will be accepted!
Offer expires 07/13/20Download Rebate
(Open Box) The easy way to go wireless.
One-touch ease-of-use wireless audio set that utilizes a digital transmission to seamlessly link audio sources. Equipped with a ME2-II lavalier microphone, this elegant solution makes wireless presentations easier than ever before while maintaining a reliable connection.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Lavalier set includes
- (1) ME2-II clip-on lapel mic
- (1) XSW-D MINI JACK TX (3.5mm)
- (1) XSW-D XLR MALE RX
- (1) beltpack clip
- (1) USB charging cable
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.