- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MX418SE/C Microflex Gooseneck Condenser Mic
Condition 1 - Mint
- #270130 004000000 270130004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
18" gooseneck cardioid condenser mic by Shure includes an installation kit with shockmount, locking flange mount, 10' cable, a snap-fit windscreen, a...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Designed for podium use.
18" gooseneck cardioid condenser mic by Shure includes an installation kit with shockmount, locking flange mount, 10' cable, a snap-fit windscreen, and in-line preamp. It offers wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of podium applications such as in houses of worship, courtrooms or conference centers. The microphone's condenser cartridge can be easily swapped with cartridges of other Microflex models to change polar patterns. The MX418SE/C delivers high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs.
- Condenser microphone
- Cardioid pattern
- 50Hz to 17kHz frequency response
- Flange mount
- 10' cable
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- In-line preamp
Click or call now to order!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.