- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PGXD2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter with PG58 Mic
Condition 1 - Mint
- H68491 004000000 H68491004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PGXD2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter with PG58 Mic is designed to meet the needs of the traveling lead singers an background vocalists by pairing a qu...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Specially tuned dynamic microphone accentuates the clarity of lead and back-up vocals, and is now wireless.
The PGXD2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter with PG58 Mic is designed to meet the needs of the traveling lead singers an background vocalists by pairing a quality dynamic vocal microphone with an exceptional transmitter for use with Shure's PGXD Wireless System.
Engineered to be easy to operate, the Shure PG58 lets you capture the imagination of your audience so you can get your message across. Just as artists, visionaries and social leaders across generations and around the world have done with Shure products for more than 75 years.
The Shure PG58 has a tailored frequency response that is smooth, extended and is tuned specifically for vocal applications The cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides and is less susceptible to feedback. The dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
Besides the PG58 microphone and PGXD2 handheld transmitter you also get a padded carrying case and a microphone clip.
The PGXD2 transmitter features automatic setup, a multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery), and provides you with 8 hours of continuous use on 2 AA batteries. It gives you and your microphone a generous 200' (60m) operating range without losing audio quality.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200" (60m) operating range
- 10dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
No wires means you can just concentrate on performance. Order this combo today!
- Audio Input Level:
- +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position
- -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions including SM58 cartridge: 254mm x 51mm dia. (10" x 2")
- Weight: 290g (10.2oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: > 8 hours (alkaline)
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency response: 60 to 15,000Hz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000Hz): 300Î
- Sensitivity (at 1000Hz): -53dBV/Pa, (2.2 mV), 1 Pascal=94dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 26dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 Celsius (-20 to 135 Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Weight: Net: 321g (11.3 oz) Packaged: 908g (2lb.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.