- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
Condition 1 - Mint Band G5
- #270736 004399000 270736004399000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SLX1 bodypack transmitter is designed to hold up to the most adverse conditions. Whether used with headworn, Lavalier, instrument microphones, or...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The ultimate in reliability.
The SLX1 bodypack transmitter is designed to hold up to the most adverse conditions. Whether used with headworn, Lavalier, instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses, the Shure SLX1 is the definition of reliability. SLX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
- Audio Input Level: -10 dBV maximum at mic gain position, +10 dBV maximum at 0 dB gain position, +20 dBV maximum at -10 dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 30dB
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.25 x 2.50 x 0.75 in. (108 x 64 x 19 mmD)
- Weight: 81 grams (3 oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS case
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.