- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TH-200X Studio Headphones
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- J04052 004000000 J04052004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TASCAMs TH-200X closed-back, mixing headphones are the latest addition to TASCAMs acclaimed line of headphones. These headphones are tailored perfect...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Closed back, lightweight headphones for afforadable, effective monitoring.
TASCAMs TH-200X closed-back, mixing headphones are the latest addition to TASCAMs acclaimed line of headphones. These headphones are tailored perfectly for recording and mixing, but they also fit nicely into everyday music listening needs. These headphones come in the industry standard black design and supply users with supreme audio quality, versatile fit and extreme comfort for long usage periods.
The TH-200X headphones offer an extremely lightweight yet durable design. Tightly stitched around a stainless steel frame is extra cushion to ensure a cozy fit. Also equipped is an elongated cable for users who need to utilize all areas of the room while recording and mixing. In regards to the sound, users will be surprised to here such a clean honest representation of their audio. The new 40mm neodymium magnet drivers inside the closed back, oval ear-cups deliver a true, balanced sound that engineers, musicians and everyday listeners can all respect.
The headphones ship with a 3.5mm to 1/4" screw-on adapter. Simply plug the TH-200Xs into any audio-listening device or pair them with TASCAMs portastudios, interfaces (like the US-366, sold separately) or any other home recording setup for an impressive audio reproduction.
- Lightweight and closed back design
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear bands for stylish comfort
- Stainless steel framework and adjustable arms
- Brand new 40mm neodymium magnet driver
- Dynamic transducer
- Honest-and-true audio reproduction
- Screw-on 1/8 (3.5mm) to 1/4 (6.3mm) adapter
- Driver diameter: ‹ 40mm
- Impedance: 32W
- Sensitivity: 95dB ± 3dB
- Frequency response: 15Hz “ 22kHz
- Max power: 400mW
- Cable length: About 9.8' (3m) when fully extended
Pick up a pair of these budget-conscious headphones today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.