- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UHF-5805 Plus Rechargeable Wireless System with Mic Bag
Condition 1 - Mint Band 10
- #H74920 004003000 H74920004003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With four handheld mics, each on their own independent UHF channel, the VocoPro UHF-5805 gives you maximized vocal options without the fear of freque...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) 4-channel wireless system with 4 rechargeable mics and mic bag.
With four handheld mics, each on their own independent UHF channel, the VocoPro UHF-5805 gives you maximized vocal options without the fear of frequency interference. Wireless means that you are free from cables for more active performances that the crowd will never forget, plus with its rechargeable microphones and charger, the party can go all night. KJs will love that each mic channel has its own field-replaceable module that easily slides out, without affecting the functionality of the other channels. Included in this package are four wireless rechargeable microphones with upgraded, durable metal bodies. Vocalists, home entertainment enthusiasts, and club-goers all will benefit from the reliability and versatility of the UHF-5805.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Complies with New FCC Frequency Rules
- 4 individual XLR Mic Outputs and 1-1/4" Mixed Output
- 4 Handheld mics included
- 2 dual microphone chargers
- Individual Volume controls for precise vocal balancing
- 4 independent Field-replaceable Modules
- Interference-resistant UHF-band operation
- Rugged 1RU metal receiver chassis
- Low power consumption for longer battery life
- Includes mic bag
Freedom to roam is just a click away - but you still have to wait til the gig is over before you leave the building.
- Oscillation Mode: Quartz Controlled Fixed Frequency
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF 614694MHz
- Stability: 10 PPM
- Sensitivity: 1.6uV @ sinad =12dB
- Max. Deviation Range: 50Hz
- S/N Ratio:>105dB
- T.H.D.: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Image rejection: 85dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75dB typical
- Frequency Response: 40Hz16kHz
- Squelch Control: dual-squelch circuit
- Max. Output Level: Balance: 0400mV, Unbalance: 0200mV
- Power Supply: External DC Power Supply, 0.7A, 1215V DC
- Dimensions: 19"(L) x 8-3/16"(D) x 1-13/16"(H)
- Shipping Dimensions: 7" (L) x 21" (W) x 14-1/2" (H)
- Shipping Weight: 16 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.