- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
C115VA Concert Club Series 15" Speaker
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 888366043417
- 485468 006000002 485468006000002
6-Month* financing available.
Gigging bands, mobile DJs and houses of worship have helped make the first four generations of Yamaha Club Series Speakers incredibly popular. The re...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) 2-way durable texture coated flyable loudspeaker with 15" woofer and 2" HF compression driver.
Gigging bands, mobile DJs and houses of worship have helped make the first four generations of Yamaha Club Series Speakers incredibly popular. The refinements of generation V continue this success story: larger enclosures for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, stronger grilles, and dual Speakon and ¼" connectors. The C115VA features a 15" cast frame woofer with a 2" titanium compression driver, 12 integral fly points, and includes four eyebolts and screw terminal imputs for simple installation.
Once again, with professional features, excellent sonic performance and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
Yamaha has a long history of both making and reproducing music. The Club series V loudspeakers represent the latest in their continuing effort to provide the professional features and sound quality you've come to expect and deserve. Built in the United States, these loudspeakers are designed to provide years of service. High power handling and excellent response have made Club Series loudspeakers the perfect choice for more than 16 years. Whether playing in a band, DJing, orupgrading the sound system at your church or school, with an expanded lineup of over twenty models to choose from, you're sure to find the right loudspeaker. Have a look at what goes into their construction:
Cabinets are constructed of high quality particleboard, chosen for its high strength and elasticity, consistent void free makeup and light weight. Another great benefit of this material is its environmental friendliness. Made from southern yellow pine, this material is both abundant and quickly renewable. Accurate CNC routing machines are used to cut every part, assuring consistency with tolerances of one ten thousandth of an inch. Skilled technicians assemble each cabinet by hand, rejecting any defects. Whether covered in durable carpet or the elastomeric spray coating, heavy steel handles and sturdy pole sockets make moving and positioning easy.
The drivers, or speakers in these cabinets, are custom-made by Eminence Speaker Corporation to Yamaha's exacting tolerances. Woofers share design features like high-strength curvilinear cones and Dupont Kapton voice coil formers. Oxygen-free copper voice coils and oversize strontium ferrite magnets are also used to provide high power handling and long life. The 15" and 18" drivers use cast aluminum frames to support the massive magnet structure, eliminate flex and help dissipate heat. The compression driver that generates the high frequency sound uses a pure titanium diaphragm. This 2" dome is one of the largest in its class, allowing for very high output and low distortion without the aid of cooling fluids. It's mated to a 90 x 40 custom-designed CD (constant directivity) horn with excellent dispersion and response.
Crossover networks that divide the signal going to the woofer and compression driver are constructed with oversized coils, high voltage capacitors, and power resistors designed to provide the best possible sound quality and minimize loss. Overload protection is also included to protect the components.
Connections on these loudspeakers are dual Neutrik Speakon ¼ jacks for the highest possible strength and current capacity. Two of each connector makes it easy to "daisy chain," or add speakers.
- 15" cast frame woofer
- 2" titanium compression driver
- 12 integral fly points
- Screw terminal inputs for simple installation
- Includes 4 eyebolts
- Dimensions WxHxD: 485mm x 707mm x 373mm
- Weight: 29.9kg
- Enclosure: Bass Reflex Type
- Speaker unit (LF): 15" cone
- Speaker unit (HF): 2" V.C.driver
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-16kHz
- Power Capacity (Noise): 250W
- Power Capacity (Program): 500W
- Power Capacity (Maximum): 1000W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 99db SPL (1W, 1m)
- Nominal Dispersion (Horizontal): 90
- Nominal Dispersion (Vertical): 40
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Input Connectors: Barrier Strip Terminal
- Included Accessories: Eyebolt (3/8") 4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.