- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ortofon Night Club E Turntable Cartridge Twin Pack
- Write a Review
- Product 801321
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This cartridge provides superb sound quality and is fitted with a special elliptical diamond. It achieves an output of 6.0 mV.Several Ortofon technol...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A rugged cartridge with good sound for discotheques and club usage.
This cartridge provides superb sound quality and is fitted with a special elliptical diamond. It achieves an output of 6.0 mV.
Several Ortofon technologies make it possible to realize high sound quality and low record wear at the high tracking forces that are necessary in disco environments. DJ's all over the world claim very high demands to their professional equipment, among which the cartridges plays their decisive part by realizing that scratching, back-cueing, and live artistic performance are a big part of the show. Reliability and robustness is vital, when the cartridges night after night will have to withstand these demands in environments with extreme sound pressure and vibration.
Scratching and back-cueing impose heavy mechanical stress on the cantilever and its rubber bearing. Therefore, the Ortofon disco cartridges are equipped with cantilevers made from aluminum tube with increased wall thickness. Special attention has also been paid to the attachment of the bearing and the design of the bearing itself. This means that rough treatment will neither damage the replacement cartridge nor degrade its stability.
For easier cueing, the nose of all the Ortofon disco cartridges has an extra large cut-out which makes the stylus freely visible from above, and further, the tip of the cantilever is fluorescent.
2 Ortofon Night Club E turntable cartridges
Order this pair today and rock both your turntables.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range: 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz ± 2 dB
- FIM distortion at recommended tracking force, DIN 45.542: < 1%
Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 m
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 7 m/mN
- Stylus type: Special elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 13/25 m
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0,5 mg
- Tracking force range: 2,0-5,0 g (20-50 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: Black/Yellow Neon
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Night Club E