- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PDI 03 L16 Speaker Simulator with Loadbox 8 Ohms
- Write a Review
- J55836 000000000 J55836000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PDI03 Palmer speaker simulator combines load impedance, a signal splitter and DI box, all especially designed for guitars. All functions are opti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Load sink with simulation for guitar amps.
The PDI03 Palmer speaker simulator combines load impedance, a signal splitter and DI box, all especially designed for guitars. All functions are optimized for live and recording applications.
Instead of being connected to a loudspeaker, the PDI03 is connected directly to the amplifier output. The signal is no longer picked up by a microphone, and after passing through a special filter section is fed directly into a mixing console, tape recorder, etc. This permits power amplifiers to be operated to saturation without troublesome volume problems.
Two switches select between the 9 filter presets simulating various types of speakers and enclosures. Open back 2 x 12" combo or 4 x 12" cabinet characteristics and the punch of a full-out stack with a graphic EQ ''V'' setting can be selected as well as ''American'' or ''British'' speakers and ultra brightness.
Four paralleled unfiltered outputs are available for further processing. Both filter and line out level are adjustable.
For live monitoring, speakers may be connected while the reactive load is automatically switched off. Power handling capacity is 100W RMS without speakers.
- Product type: Speaker Simulators
- Type: passive
- Channels: 1
- Input type: unbalanced
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output type: unbalanced, balanced
- Outputs: 6( 2 x Filter / 4 x Line out)
- Output connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Output impedance: 10 k (6.3 mm Jack), 600 (XLR) Ohm(s)
- Controls: voicing, line out, filter volume
- Dummy load: yes
- Dummy load impedance: 16 Ohm(s)
- Max. load: 100 W
- Voicing filter: yes
- Power attenuator: no
- Transformer isolated outputs: yes
- Cabinet material: sheet steel/aluminium
- Cabinet surface: powder coated/anodized
- Width: 480 mm
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 180 mm
- Height: 44.5 mm
- Height: 1 U
- Weight: 3 kg
Every guitar band and every audio engineer needs one. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.