- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PGA04L04 Speaker Simulator with Loadbox 4 Ohms
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55838 000000000 J55838000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Special DI box with loadbox for guitars. The integrated load resistor permits tube amplifiers up to approximately 120 W to be connected to the PGA04,...Click To Read More About This Product
Load sink for guitar with simulations.
Special DI box with loadbox for guitars. The integrated load resistor permits tube amplifiers up to approximately 120 W to be connected to the PGA04, bypassing a loudspeaker. A jack socket (unbalanced) and balanced XLR connector are available for direct pickup of the signal. The extensive filter section provides for a realistic simulation of classic guitar loudspeaker sounds.
- Product type: Speaker Simulators
- Channels: 1
- Input type: unbalanced
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output type: balanced, unbalanced
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Output impedance: 10 k (6.3 mm Jack), 600 (XLR) Ohm(s)
- Controls: color, filter volume, full-range volume, high cut, high, low
- Indicators: max. load
- Dummy load: yes
- Dummy load impedance: 4 Ohm(s)
- Max. load: 100 W
- Voicing filter: yes
- Power attenuator: no
- transformer balanced inputs: no
- Transformer isolated outputs: yes
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 480 mm
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 180 mm
- Height: 44.5 mm
- Height: 1 U
- Weight: 2.56 kg
Ideal load box for recording and performing guitarists.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.