- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PLI 01 Line Isolation Box 1 Channel
- Write a Review
- J55938 000000000 J55938000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mono isolation transformer (line isolator), equipped with 1/4 in. TRS jack sockets at both ends for balanced and unbalanced signals. Especially suita...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Isolation for eliminating hum and noise.
Mono isolation transformer (line isolator), equipped with 1/4 in. TRS jack sockets at both ends for balanced and unbalanced signals. Especially suitable for eliminating ground loops that cause hum. Conversion from unbalanced to balanced is possible. A two-channel version can be found under product number PLI05. Single channel unit in a small rugged diecast box. Especially useful in guitar rack systems where multiple signal processors and preamplifiers are combined. Also eliminates noise in car hifi when used to isolate power boosters.
- Product type: Line Isolators
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Input impedance: 10 k Ohm(s)
- Max. input level: +6 dBu
- Outputs: 1
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Output impedance: 10 k Ohm(s)
- Max. output level: +6 dBu
- Transformer balanced: yes
- Ratio: 1:1
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Cabinet material: die-cast aluminium
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 105 mm
- Depth: 35 mm
- Height: 35 mm
- Weight: 0.16 kg
Make your stage a hum-free zone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.