- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PLI 05 Line Isolation Box 2 Channel
- Write a Review
- J55943 000000000 J55943000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Because of the stereo TRS jacks used in the PLI05, it can cope with both balanced and unbalanced signals. The PLI05 can be used to convert balanced t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handles balanced or unbalanced signals.
Because of the stereo TRS jacks used in the PLI05, it can cope with both balanced and unbalanced signals. The PLI05 can be used to convert balanced to unbalanced and uses line-isolating transformers to realize a galvanic separation. They are connected between mains powered devices to reliably prevent ground loop hum.
The PLI02 (it's li'l bro) was designed for use with XLR connections and for low impedances (600 Ohms). The PLI05 on the other hand with its jack connector is better for higher impedances. It covers a wide range from 600 Ohms to over 10 k Ohms. The attached diagrams for harmonic distortion, frequency- and phase characteristics demonstrate this clearly. To prevent loss of level make sure your input impedance is not higher than the output impedance. Both devices are suitable for high levels of up to +20dBu.
- Product type: Line Isolators
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Input impedance: 10k Ohm(s)
- Max. input level: + 6 dBu
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Max. output level: + 6 dBu
- Transformer balanced: yes
- Ratio: 1:1
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Cabinet material: die-cast aluminium
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 120 mm
- Depth: 60 mm
- Height: 35 mm
- Weight: 0.28 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.