- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PLS 02 Dual Channel Line Splitter
- Write a Review
- J55948 000000000 J55948000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Palmer line splitters are used when a signal source must be sent to multiple inputs. For example, when one mixer output is supposed to supply signals...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Palmer line splitters are used when a signal source must be sent to multiple inputs. For example, when one mixer output is supposed to supply signals to multiple power amplifiers in different rooms. Thanks to the use of generously dimensioned audio frequency transformers, the sound is not influenced, but ground loop hum is prevented. The PLS02 can also be used to convert unbalanced signals into balanced signals and vice versa.
- Product type: Splitters
- Type: line split
- Split type: 1 in 2 + 1
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: XLR
- Max. input level: + 20 dB
- Number of split-outputs per canal: 2
- THRU outputs/channel: 1
- Max. output level: + 20 dB
- Output connectors: XLR
- Transformer isolated outputs: yes
- Controls: ground lift
- Cabinet material: die-cast aluminium
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 95 mm
- Depth: 120 mm
- Height: 55 mm
- Weight: 0.74 kg
Silent operation. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.