- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio PAN 03 Active 4 Channel Direct Box
- Write a Review
- J52749 000000000 J52749000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Each channel has a jack input with a parallel output for passing through the signal. An attenuation switch (-30 dB) allows either a line or loudspeak...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Active 4-channel DI box.
Each channel has a jack input with a parallel output for passing through the signal. An attenuation switch (-30 dB) allows either a line or loudspeaker signal to be connected. Active 4 x DI box, 19 in. format. All connections and switches are located on the front panel, and an additional parallel XLR output is located in back. 19 in. rack-mount format, one rack space, 90 mm front to back.
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Max. input level: + 45 dBu
- Input impedance: ((at) 60 Hz) 1 M Ohm(s)
- Input pad: 0 / -30 dB
- Outputs: 4 (+ 4 parallel XLR outs)
- THRU outputs/channel: 1
- Output connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Max. output level: + 10 dBu
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 10 - 20000 Hz
- Transformer balanced: yes
- Controls: attenuator, ground lift
- Cabinet material: powder-coated sheet steel
- Dimensions: 19 in. x 1U
- Depth: 90 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.