- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Dual Deltafex Effects Processor
- Write a Review
- J12834 000000000 J12834000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dual Deltafex® is like having two multi-effects units in one. Providing powerful digital signal processing with flexible dual audio connections i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful effects processing and space saving design make the Dual Deltafex a must-have for any player's setup.
The Dual Deltafex® is like having two multi-effects units in one. Providing powerful digital signal processing with flexible dual audio connections in a single rack space makes this unit perfect for studio or live applications. Dual inputs and outputs allow for four operational modes; Series, Parallel, Dual Mono and Sum Mono. Both Series and Parallel modes process a stereo input signal into a stereo output signal. Dual Mono mode configures the unit exactly like two separate stereo effects processors. Sum Mono works the same as Dual Mono, except it combines the two effects units into one pair of outputs. Featuring 16 programmable effects including multiple reverbs and delays, compressor, pitch shifter, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary speaker, distortion, exciter and karaoke (vocal eliminator), the Dual Deltafex is truly two units in one. You'll save money and space with the Dual Deltafex.
- 24-bit stereo inputs and outputs
- Stereo, Parallel, Series and Dual Mono modes
- 16 different effects types for each engine including multiple reverbs, delays, compressor, pitch shifter, chorus, flange, phase, tremolo, rotary speaker with morphing speed control, distortion, exciter, karaoke and 2 adjustable parameters for each effect
- Reverb and delay tails continue when effect is switched off
- Mix control
- Input and output level controls
- Defeat jack doubles as speed control for rotary speaker
- Bi-color clip LED
- Dual engine DSP stereo effects processor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.