- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey IPR2 5000 Power Amp
- Write a Review
- 476313 000000000 476313000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Peavey's new IPR Series, the IPR2 5000 Power Amp utilizes an advanced design that allowed Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight (les...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2-channel power amp delivers 1510W at 4 Ohms, 2250W at 2 Ohms per channel.
Part of Peavey's new IPR Series, the IPR2 5000 Power Amp utilizes an advanced design that allowed Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight (less than 7lb) while increasing output power, reliability, and thermal efficiency. The rackmount power amp has a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the supremely high audio resolution and productivity.
The Peavey IPR2 5000 features two channels with independent 100Hz crossovers. It produces 1510W per channel at 4 Ohms, or 2250W per channel at 2 Ohms. Peavey's exclusive DDT speaker protection with multi-point clip sampling leads a protection-circuitry suite that also includes DC, Temp, Signal, and Active safeguards, all referenced on the front panel with LED indicators. It also features a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis.
- Class D topology
- Two independent channels with 100Hz crossovers
- Combi 1/4" & XLR inputs
- Neutrik Speakon combo 1/4" outputs
- DDT speaker protection with multi-point clip sampling
- DC, Temp, Signal, and Active safeguards
- LED indicators
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
- Variable-speed fan
Planning to lose weight? Here's how! Order today.
- 2900W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 1780W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 975W RMS x 1 at 8 ohms
- 2525W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 1510W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 890W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
- 2 channel independent, fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.