- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey P2 Powered Line Array System
- Write a Review
- J42554 000000000 J42554000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey P2 powered line array system is the perfect solution to provide a wide audience coverage in a low profile package. With incredible 20Hz to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Light weight with broad coverage.
Variable Mic/Line input
1/4" XLR combination input
XLR through output
Low Cut/Boost switch
Vocal boost selector
3 channel input
Dual RCA inputs
Dual 1/4" inputs
Fan cooled ultra reliable power supply
8x4" custom high frequency drivers
1 12" custom woofer
Type: Full range
LF driver: 12"
MF driver: N/A
HF driver: 8 x 3.5" mid/high
Amplifier class: D
Wattage: 125W PGM/250W Peak
Mixer/preamp: 3 input
Frequency response: 72Hz - 20kHz
Coverage pattern: 50° x 35°
Max SPL: 122dB
RCA 1 (stereo pair)
Cabinet material: ABS
Weight: 76 lb.
Order today and bring line array sound reinforcement into your performances.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.