Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Peavey PV 115D 15" Powered Speakertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Peavey PV 115D 15" Powered Speaker$419.94
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Class-D powered two-way sound reinforcement speaker system.
The PV115D speaker system includes an internal power amp to drive its own speakers, as well as an amplifier output jack to drive another (passive) loudspeaker system. It supplies up to 400 watts peak available power to the internal speakers, and up to 400 watts peak available power to an external 8 ohm speaker system, for a total of 800 watts peak available power. The amplifier is equipped with DDT compression, providing protection from excessive amplifier clipping and the consequent distortion. A balanced input to the preamp/EQ electronics consists of one combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack. A Contour switch provides some bass and treble lift when used as a background music source, etc. A Link Out 1/4" phone jack provides a pre-level send for linking multiple units together, to be controlled by a single volume control at a master unit.
- Two-way powered sound reinforcement enclosure
- Peavey exclusive 15" heavy-duty woofer with 2 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Constant directivity tweeter horn, 60 X 40
- Class-D powered system with up to 800 W total peak available power
- DDT compression/anti-clipping protection
- Signal input via combo female XLR/1/4" phone jack, providing balanced operation
- Contour switch provides bass and treble lift
- Heavy-duty crossover network with high frequency driver protection
- Carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure
- Steel handles and protective corners
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill with powder coat finish
- Steel pole mount adaptor
- T-Nut speaker mounting
A loudspeaker with unparalleled performance and value.
PV 115D 15" Powered Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Range 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in 1/2 Space environment: -10 dB: 40 Hz to 21 kHz
- Frequency Response 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in 1/2 Space environment: 66 Hz to 17 kHz (±3 dB )
- Sensitivity: (1w/1m) 95 dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 121 dB
- Transducer Compliment: Transducer Compliment: Heavy-duty 15" woofer with 2 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet. RX14 1.4" titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver, on a Constant Directivity 60 X 40 horn.
- Nominal Coverage Pattern: 60 degrees horizontal by 40 degrees vertical
- Electro-acoustic Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Input Connections: One combo female XLR/ 1/4" phone jack providing balanced or unbalanced operation.
- Enclosure Materials & Finish: Trapezoidal, black carpet covered
- 12mm MDF, black powder-coated full length perforated steel grille.
- Mounting or Suspension: Steel 1 3/8" pole-mount cup for stand
- mounting, four rubber feet for floor use.
- NOTE: This unit is not designed for overhead suspension!
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- Front: 32.25 in. x 18.83 in. x 14.75 in.
- Rear: 32.25 in. x 11.25 in. x 14.75 in.
- Weight: 56 Lbs. (25.4 kg)
- ELECTRONICS AND AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Power Amp Rating, Total Power Output: 400 watts internally (8 ohms), Continuous Power: 400 watts into 4 ohms @ less than 1%
- distortion (when running an additional speaker)
- Electronic Input Impedance (Nominal): 2.7 k ohms balanced (XLR or
- 1/4"), 1.35 k ohms unbalanced 1/4".
- Infrasonic filter protection: 24 dB/octave roll-off
- Nominal Amplifier Frequency Response: +0, -3 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Hum and Noise: Greater than 90 dB below rated power
- DDT Dynamic Range: Greater than 14 dB
- THD and IM: Typically less than 0.5 %
- Damping Factor: Greater than 400 @ 1000 Hz, 8 Ohms
- Power requirements of Peavey PV2015D System: Nominal 370
- Watts, Voltage and Frequency Ranges: 100-120 VAC, and 220 -
- 240VAC, at 50- 60 Hz
- Fuse Type:
- For 100-120 VAC USE: International fuse classification T6.3AL . In
- the USA, types GDC, GMC, 215, 218, and 477 cartridge-style 5 x 20 mm size fuses with a 6.3 amp 250V rating can be used.
- For 220-240 VAC USE: International fuse classification T3.15AL .
- This is a cartridge style 5 x 20 mm size time-delay fuse with a 3.15
- amp 250V rating.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.