- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey PV 118 Single 18" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 601342 000000000 601342000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Peavey PV 118 Single 18" Subwoofer is a compact, vented subwoofer system using an 18" heavy-duty woofer with a 3" voice coil and a 65-oz. magnet....Click To Read More About This Product
74 pounds of pumping bass.
The Peavey PV 118 Single 18" Subwoofer is a compact, vented subwoofer system using an 18" heavy-duty woofer with a 3" voice coil and a 65-oz. magnet. The black, perforated steel grille and steel corners provide protection and a professional appearance, and the sturdy steel handles allow ease of transport. A top polemount for 1-3/8" stand poles is incorporated and can be connected in parallel for daisy-chaining or to send a full-range signal to a P.A. cabinet. The impressive 400W program power rating allows plenty of gut-pounding bass. The internal low-pass crossover network, along with the vented enclosure, provides great bass response that will add the thump you desire.
- Vented bass subwoofer enclosure
- Pro Eighteen 18" premium woofer
- Optimized internal low-pass crossover network
- 400W program power handling
- 40Hz-180Hz (±3 dB)
- 95dB at 1W/1m
- 8 ohms
- Dado-jointed 3/4" MDF construction
- Heavy-duty powder-coated metal grille
- 22"W x 27"H x 19-1/2"D
- 73-1/2 lbs.
Brutally accurate and massively room-filling bass to round out any PA system. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.