- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey PV 215D Dual 15" Powered Speaker
- Product H78458
The Peavey PV 215D is a powered, quasi-three-way, sound reinforcement speaker system engineered to provide very high levels of performance in a compa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Class-D powered three-way sound reinforcement speaker system.
The Peavey PV 215D is a powered, quasi-three-way, sound reinforcement speaker system engineered to provide very high levels of performance in a compact powered loudspeaker. The PV 215D is capable of generating peak SPL up to 127 dB. The lightweight yet rugged carpet covered enclosure facilitates portable use for live music or PA sound. The trapezoidal cabinet has steel handles on either side for ease of portability, and four rubber feet for floor use. Black steel corners provide road protection to the cabinet. A black full-length powder-coated perforated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance.
The PV 215D speaker system includes an internal power amp to drive its own speakers. It supplies up to 800 watts peak available power to the internal speakers. The amplifier is equipped with DDT compression, providing protection from excessive amplifier clipping and the consequent distortion. A balanced input to the preamp/EQ electronics consists of one combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack. A Contour switch provides some bass and treble lift when used as a background music source, etc. A Link Out 1/4" phone jack provides a pre-level send for linking multiple units together.
- Quasi-three-way powered sound reinforcement enclosure
- Peavey exclusive dual 15" heavy-duty woofers with 2 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Constant directivity tweeter horn, 60 X 40
- Class-D powered system with up to 800 W total peak available power
- DDT compression/anti-clipping protection
- Signal input via combo female XLR/1/4" phone jack, providing balanced operation
- Contour switch provides bass and treble lift
- Heavy-duty crossover network with high frequency driver protection
- Carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure
- Steel handles and protective corners
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill with powder coat finish
- T-Nut speaker mounting
A loudspeaker with unparalleled performance and value.
- Enclosure: Peavey PV 215D
- Frequency Range 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in 1/2 Space environment: -10 dB: 40 Hz to 21 kHz
- Frequency Response 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in 1/2 Space environment: 58 Hz to 17 kHz (±3 dB )
- Sensitivity: (1w/1m) 98 dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 127 dB
- Transducer Compliment: Dual heavy-duty Pro 15" woofers with 2
- 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnets, and an RX 14 1.4" titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver on a Constant Directivity 60 X 40 horn.
- Nominal Coverage Pattern: 60 degrees horizontal by 40 degrees
- Electro-acoustic Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
- Input Connections: One combo female XLR/ 1/4" phone jack providing balanced or unbalanced operation.
- Enclosure Materials & Finish: Trapezoidal, black carpet covered
- 12mm MDF, black powder-coated full length perforated steel grille.
- Mounting or Suspension: Four rubber feet for floor use.
- NOTE: This unit is not designed for overhead suspension!
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- Front: 48.50 in. x 18.88 in. x 14.75 in.; 1232 mm x 480 mm x 375 mm
- Rear: 48.50 in. x 11.25 in. x 14.75in.; 1232 mm x 286 mm x 375 mm
- Weight: 79 Lbs. (35.9 kg)
- ELECTRONICS AND AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Power Amp Rating, Total Power Output: 800 watts peak available
- power, Continuous Power: 400 watts into 4 ohms @ less than 1%
- Electronic Input Impedance (Nominal): 2.7 k ohms balanced (XLR or
- 1/4"), 1.35 k ohms unbalanced 1/4".
- Infrasonic filter protection: 24 dB/octave roll-off
- Nominal Amplifier Frequency Response: +0, -3 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Hum and Noise: Greater than 90 dB below rated power
- DDT Dynamic Range: Greater than 14 dB
- THD and IM: Typically less than 0.5 %
- Damping Factor: Greater than 200 @ 1000 Hz, 4 Ohms
- Power requirements of Peavey PV2015D System: Nominal 370
- Watts, Voltage and Frequency Ranges: 100-120 VAC, and 220 -
- 240VAC, at 50- 60 Hz
- Fuse Type:
- For 100-120 VAC USE: International fuse classification T6.3AL . In
- the USA, types GDC, GMC, 215, 218, and 477 cartridge-style 5 x 20 mm size fuses with a 6.3 amp 250V rating can be used.
- For 220-240 VAC USE: International fuse classification T3.15AL .
- This is a cartridge style 5 x 20 mm size time-delay fuse with a 3.15
- amp 250V rating.