- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey PV 5300 5-Channel Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H81657 000001000 H81657000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey PV 5300 powered mixer features four simultaneous combination XLR and 1/4" inputs using high-quality, low-noise Peavey Silencer mic preamps...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact, portable powered mixer for gigs and rehearsals.
The Peavey PV 5300 powered mixer features four simultaneous combination XLR and 1/4" inputs using high-quality, low-noise Peavey Silencer mic preamps, and 200 watts of peak power for crystal-clear audio reproduction. The five-band master graphic EQ includes the Peavey FLS Feedback Locating System, which makes feedback elimination simple, intuitive and accurate. Built-in, footswitchable reverb complements this feature-packed powered mixer.
With the onboard 1/4", RCA and 1/8" mini jacks, musicians and audio professionals can connect virtually any audio device to this versatile mixer. An additional input channel is reserved for RCA or 1/8" media, while a master RCA output makes it easy to record directly from the mixer.
This powered mixer was debuted at this year's NAMM show and was a big hit at the booth. Its size and features promise to make it a favorite rehearsal PA and workhorse for solo and duo acts, as well as bands that don't play loud enough to peel paint off the walls. Built with Peavey's usual attention to quality, this powered mixer will earn a place in countless night clubs, restaurants and rehearsal studios across the country and beyond.
- 200 watts of power
- FLS Feedback Locating System
- Onboard digital reverb with master level
- Combination XLR and 1/4" input jacks on channels 1-4
- RCA, 1/8" media input jacks on channel 5
- Five-band graphic EQ
- Master mute for channels 1-4
- Footswitchable effects defeat
- RCA output for recording
- LED meter bridge
- Power amp subsonic filtering
- 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
Order today and lose that big pig of a powered mixer you've been drasgging around.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.