Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Peavey PVi 8500 8-Channel 400W Powered PA Head with Bluetooth and FXtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Peavey PVi 8500 8-Channel 400W Powered PA Head with Bluetooth and FX$499.94
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Eight channels, 200 watts.
- FLS Feedback Locating System
- Footswitchable effects defeat
- Combination XLR and 1/4" input jacks
- RCA, 1/8" Media input
- Selectable 9-Band Graphic EQ with FLS
- Selectable Main or Monitor dual power section
- RCA Record outputs
- On-board 24- bit digital effects with mute button
- Clip light and signal present indicator
- Main line level 1/4" output
- Speaker protection circuit
- 48 Volt Phantom Power
- Bluetooth streaming audio
Order today and handle most gigs and rehearsals with a lightweight, great-sounding powered mixer.
PVi 8500 8-Channel 400W Powered PA Head with Bluetooth and FX Specifications:
- INPUT SENSITIVITY:
- Mic In to full power at the power amp. Master Volume Nom.
- Full: -40 dBu
- Nominal: -22 dBu
- Line In to full power at the power amp. Master Volume Nom.
- Full: -10 dBu
- Nominal: +8 dBu
- CHANNEL EQ:
- Shelving EQ
- Low EQ 80 Hz ±15 dB
- Low 250 Hz ±15 dB
- High 4 kHz ±15 dB
- High EQ 12 kHz ±15 dB
- CLIP LED:
- Clip LEDs come on 3 dB before clipping.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
- All controls nominal (detent)
- Mic to Main 20 Hz - 20 kHz +0, -1 dB
- Line to Main 20 Hz - 30 kHz +0, -1 dB
- Mic to Amp 50 Hz - 20 kHz +0, -3 dB
- Line to Amp 40 Hz - 20 kHz +0, -3 dB
- PHANTOM POWER:
- +48 VOLTS
- Main = Main line output, 22 - 22 kHz filter
- Amp 1 = Amplifier output, loaded at 4 Ohms, through AP
- AUX-0025 switching amplifier filter
- All controls full down.
- Main <-95 dBu
- Amp 1 <-70 dBu
- Master Volume nominal
- Main <-88 dBu
- Amp 1 <-67 dBu
- All controls nominal
- <0.01% @ main line output, -30 dBu in mic input Channel 1
- <0.5% @ amp 1 @ 100 Watts into 4 Ohms
- All controls nominal
- <0.005% @ main line output, +4 dBu in line input Channel 1
- MASTER EQ:
- 63Hz ±12 dB
- 125Hz ±12 dB
- 250Hz ±12 dB
- 500Hz ±12 dB
- 1kHz ±12 dB
- 2kHz ±12 dB
- 4kHz ±12 dB
- 8kHz ±12 dB
- 12kHz ±12 dB
- METER ARRAY:
- -6 dB
- -12 dB
- -18 dB
- -24 dB
- -30 dB
- AMP LIMITER:
- Limits amplifier power just before clipping. The limiter holds the amp power
- without clipping and can be driven up to 18 dB past maximum output.
- AMPLIFIER OUTPUT POWER:
- Both channels loaded at 8 ohms: 60 Watts RMS per ch
- 120 Watts Peak per ch
- Both channels loaded at 4 ohms: 100 Watts RMS per ch
- 200 Watts Peak per ch
- POWER REQUIREMENTS:
- Domestic: 120VAC 50/60Hz 74 Watts Nominal
- Export: 230VAC 50/60Hz 74 Watts Nominal
- Dimensions: H x W x D
- 11.25" x 19.375" x 10.75"
- Weigh t: 22.2 lbs.
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.