- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey SP 4 3-Way Dual 15" Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J26059 000000000 J26059000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Peavey SP 4 speaker has an ingenious design that improves low-end performance, and produces clearer sound, in the high frequency range. This quas...Click To Read More About This Product
The Peavey SP 4 speaker has an ingenious design that improves low-end performance, and produces clearer sound, in the high frequency range. This quasi three-way enclosure has 2 - 15" Peavey Black Widow speakers, capable of handling up to 4000W peak power, and have field replaceable baskets for quick, easy repair. It has a much more efficient crossover, that directs low frequencies to both woofers, while limiting midrange frequencies to only the top woofer. An RX22 titanium driver that is ferrofluid cooled for maximum tweeter performance, and longevity, handles upper-mids, and high frequencies. Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology actually reduces horn distortion, and aims sound directly at the audience, not over their heads. The aspen hardwood plywood enclosure uses extensive internal bracing that produces tighter bass response. It's finished in the durable Hammertex, and has heavy-duty handles and kick back wheels for easy transportation.
- Quasi-3-way, full-range, biampable sound reinforcement system
- RX 22 compression driver with ferrofluid cooling
- Two 15" BWX Black Widow 4" VC woofers
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology
- Sound Guard III tweeter protection
- Patented Radialinear Planar Phase Correction System
- Full-range inputs include a Neutrik Speakon 4-pin jack and 2 - 1/4" phone jacks
- Biamp capability via internal wiring jumper
- Aspen hardwood plywood enclosure
- Durable Hammertex finish
Improve your sound, and performance with these great speakers. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.