- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey USB-P USB DI/Format Converter
- Write a Review
- Product 423328
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey USB-P, a USB DI box / format converter with transformer-isolated balanced stereo outputs enables you to run stereo audio from a computer i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
USB DI box connects a computer to a live sound system.
The Peavey USB-P, a USB DI box / format converter with transformer-isolated balanced stereo outputs enables you to run stereo audio from a computer into a live sound system.
Connecting a computer to a sound system is often a challenge. Ground loops are often a problem when connecting computer audio to a sound system. The problem gets worse if there is a projector connected to the computer. The USB-P DI box works well whether the computer is located near the console or on stage. As the name implies, the USB DI box connects to the USB port of the computer and appears as a stereo output device. Depending on your computer operating system, you may need to select the USB audio device for output on the program you are using. The dual transformers in the Peavey USB-P format converter provide the balanced outputs and ground isolation required when interfacing a computer to a sound system.
- Standard USB audio Device
- Transformer Isolation
- Ground Lifted balanced outputs
- Playback only
- USB powered
- Switch for Stereo or Mono output operation
- Rugged construction
- USB B type connector
- Left and right XLR outputs
- Stereo/mono switch
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±1 dB
- THD + Noise: < .015% @ 1 kHz, -9 dBu full scale output into 10k ohm
Hum and noise: < 89dB below full scale output
Output level: -9dBu Full scale into 10k ohm line input; -13 dBu full scale into 2k ohm mic input
- Ground lift: The ground lift is always engaged on the XLR outputs
- Power: Power is provided by the USB connection
- Dimensions: 1-5/8"H x 4"W x 4"D inches (41 x 104 x 104mm)
- Weight: 10 oz. (0.29 kg)