Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Peavey USB-P USB DI/Format Convertertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Peavey USB-P USB DI/Format Converter$49.75
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
USB DI box connects a computer to a live sound system.
Connecting a computer to a sound system is often a challenge. Ground loops are often a problem when connecting computer audio to a sound system. The problem gets worse if there is a projector connected to the computer. The USB-P DI box works well whether the computer is located near the console or on stage. As the name implies, the USB DI box connects to the USB port of the computer and appears as a stereo output device. Depending on your computer operating system, you may need to select the USB audio device for output on the program you are using. The dual transformers in the Peavey USB-P format converter provide the balanced outputs and ground isolation required when interfacing a computer to a sound system.
- Standard USB audio Device
- Transformer Isolation
- Ground Lifted balanced outputs
- Playback only
- USB powered
- Switch for Stereo or Mono output operation
- Rugged construction
USB-P USB DI/Format Converter Specifications:
- USB B type connector
- Left and right XLR outputs
- Stereo/mono switch
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±1 dB
- THD + Noise: < .015% @ 1 kHz, -9 dBu full scale output into 10k ohm
Hum and noise: < 89dB below full scale output
Output level: -9dBu Full scale into 10k ohm line input; -13 dBu full scale into 2k ohm mic input
- Ground lift: The ground lift is always engaged on the XLR outputs
- Power: Power is provided by the USB connection
- Dimensions: 1-5/8"H x 4"W x 4"D inches (41 x 104 x 104mm)
- Weight: 10 oz. (0.29 kg)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.