- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey VSX 48E
- Write a Review
- #J51254 000000000 J51254000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The VSX 48e processor is a DSP-based, loudspeaker management systems that boast a 96kHz sample rate and a floating point DSP processor for quiet accu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Loudspeaker management system with deep feature set.
The VSX 48e processor is a DSP-based, loudspeaker management systems that boast a 96kHz sample rate and a floating point DSP processor for quiet accurate filter response. The crossover filters are fully adjustable and any input can be routed to any output. The VSX® Editor Program for PC allows complete remote setup and operation via the front panel USB port or by the rear panel Ethernet network connection. Files can also be saved and loaded using the included interface software.
- Balanced Inputs: VSX 48e 4
- 4 XLR balanced inputs and 8 XLR balanced outputs VSXe 48
- Maximum input and output level +20 dBu, XLR balanced inputs and outputs
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz +0, -1 dB
- 5 segment LED meters with limit indication on each output
- All inputs feature Gain, Mute, HP and LP, 8 bands PEQ, polarity and Delay (680 mS)
- Dynamic range input to output > 109 dB (A-weighted) or 107 dB (unweighted)
- USB B port for setup and control
- 24 bit Delta-Sigma A/D and D/A converters
- Every output features: 9 bands of PEQ, gain, compressor/limiter, polarity, Delay (680 mS), mute, and crossover/band-pass filters
- Ethernet port for setup and control
- Channels can be linked for simplified stereo operation
- 96 kHz Sample rate
- Signal generator (sine, white noise, pink noise)
- PC Editor Programs allow complete remote setup and operation via USB or Ethernet
- Crossover/Band-pass filters feature Butterworth, Bessel or Linkwitz-Riley alignments from 1st order (6 dB/Oct) to 8th order (48 dB/Oct)
- Balanced Outputs: VSX 48e 8
- PEQ, Low-Shelf, Hi-Shelf, Low-Pass, High-Pass, All-Pass1 and All-Pass2
- 5 segment LED meters on each input
- Weight Unpacked: 5.8 lb.
Realize greater efficient and capacity with your existing system or design an epic system from the ground up. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.