- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey XR 1220P / PV115 PA Package
- Write a Review
- H76068 000000000 H76068000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This live sound kit includes Peavey's XR 1212P powered mixer (SKU#631026), a pair of Peavey PV115 loudspeakers (SKU#601389), 2 Audio-Technica M4000S ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 20-channel, 1200W mixer, 2 15" speaker cabs loaded with 15 subs, 2 dynamic mics, cables, and speaker stands.
This live sound kit includes Peavey's XR 1212P powered mixer (SKU#631026), a pair of Peavey PV115 loudspeakers (SKU#601389), 2 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic microphones (SKU#271310), a pair of 20' Gear One XLR cables (SKU#339877), 2 25' Gear One Speakon to 1/4" speaker cables (SKU#339879), and 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands (see SKU#J01627).
Impress the crowd at your next live gig with this live sound gear we™ve put together for you. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.