- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phoenix Audio DRS-Q4 Mk2, 19-inch Rackmount Dual Mono Mic Pre, DI & EQ
- Write a Review
- L00317 000000000 L00317000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DRS-Q4 Mk2 combines Phoenix Audio's DRS preamp/DI design with their coveted Gyrator 4-band EQ in a solid rackmount unit. With both a preamp ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mono mic preamp and DI with a 4-band EQ in a rackmount design.
The DRS-Q4 Mk2 combines Phoenix Audio's DRS preamp/DI design with their coveted Gyrator 4-band EQ in a solid rackmount unit. With both a preamp and EQ, you'll be able to dial in tasteful saturation and tone with the added ability to sculpt different frequencies to highlight the best sonic attributes of your audio signal.
About the DRS Mic Preamp/DI
The Phoenix DRS Mic Preamp/DI takes a modern approach to Class-A circuit design that delivers a wide range of tones without sacrificing the beloved vibe of true Class-A design. The unique DRS circuit can go from ultra-clean sounds suitable for audiophile recordings all the way to the warm, saturated tones reminiscent of the UK's most heralded vintage designs. Versatility and superior sound have made the DRS Preamp/DI a top-tier choice for engineers.
The exclusive electronically-balanced, transformerless mic input circuit delivers fast transients and the full frequency spectrum (from sub-bass to the highest air band), while still delivering the full, warm and smooth characteristics that make engineers love Class-A mic preamps. Boldly outperforming transformer-based designs in both the frequency response and slew rate, the DRS delivers articulate, punchy and full-bodied input signals, allowing you to drive the output stage for a vast range of pure Class-A tones—from bold clarity to vintage warmth, and everything in-between.
About the DRS Gyrator EQ
Phoenix Audio's DRS Gyrator EQ is one of today's most unique and musical EQs, allowing an incredible variety of sounds useful for everything from clean high-headroom mix buss tone shaping to deep frequency carving to smooth Class-A circuit saturation. Originally designed to emulate the characteristics of an active inductor EQ (think Neve, API), the modern-day Phoenix DRS Gyrator EQ gives you four bands of frequency control with its High, High-Mid, Low-Mid and Low-frequency bands—each notched to proven frequencies from a shimmering 15kHz on down to a thumping 40Hz.
- A Versatile, Modern Class-A Mic Preamp/DI
- Hi-Fi Transformerless Mic Input Stage and Legendary Transformer-Balanced Output Stage
- An EQ As Versatile As It Is Unique
- 4-Bands of Phoenix Audio's Gyration EQ
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.