- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phonic Powerpod 1860 Plus / S715 PA Package
- Write a Review
- 502576 000000000 502576000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes the following PA equipment: Phonic Powerpod 1860 powered mixer with 400W stereo power, 8 mic/line mono channels, 2 stereo chann...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Plenty of power to rock the house.
This package includes the following PA equipment: Phonic Powerpod 1860 powered mixer with 400W stereo power, 8 mic/line mono channels, 2 stereo channels, and 16 onboard 32/40-bit DFX; 2 S715 15" 2-way speakers; and a microphone with cables.
Phonic Powerpod 1860 Plus Powered Mixer
The Powerpod 1860 Plus Powered Mixer is a 10-channel (8 mono mic/line, 2 stereo) live sound board with 400W per channel at 4 ohms. Channels 1-8 feature mic/line inputs, phantom power, and -18dB low-cut filters. All channels have muting, channel solo and PFL with metering, inserts, aux level, effect level and pan. Onboard DSP provides 16 32/40-bit effects with parameter control. An assignable 7-band graphic EQ provides additional control. Master section controls include faders for effects, Aux 1 and 2, mono monitor level, and summed mains L/R. Comprehensive I/O includes RCA inputs, record outputs, aux and FX sends and returns, control room, and unbalanced main L/R and mono outputs. Comes with microphone, mic cables, and speaker cables.
Two S715 15" 2-way Speakers
The Phonic S715 15" 2-way Stage Speakers have 400W program, and 600W peak power handling. They incorporate 15" heavy-duty woofers, with piezo tweeters. These PA speakers have a built-in handle, and a 35mm stand adapter built-in as well. They also have dual 1/4" phone jacks, and can be used as floor monitors or mounted main speakers.
- 10 channels (8 mono mic/line and 2 stereo (with mic preamps)
- 260W per channel at 8Î
- 400W per channel at 4Î
- 800W bridged mono
- 3-band channel EQs
- -18dB pads on channels 1-8
- Phantom Power on channels 1-8
- Muting, solo, and PFL with metering, inserts, Aux levels 1 and 2
- 32/40-bit DSP effects with 16 programs plus parameter control
- 7-band master graphic EQ
- Inserts on all channels
- RCA record outs and RCA inputs for CD players
- Master faders for monitor, summed mains, aux 1 and aux 2
- Comes with mic, mic cables, and speaker cables
- Use as a floor monitors or mounted main speakers
- 15" heavy-duty woofer and piezo tweeter
- Built-in handle
- 35mm stand adapter built-in
- Dual 1/4" phone jacks
- Power handling: 600W (Peak), 400W (Program), 200W (RMS)
- Frequency response: 50Hz 20KHz
- High sound pressure level, 98dB SPL @ 1W / 1M
- 8Î nominal load
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.