- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phonic Powerpod 1860 Plus Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620551 000000000 620551000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This versatile 7-channel powered mixer packs a lot of technology into a compact, rugged molded cabinet. With a total of 800W on tap, the Powerpod 186...Click To Read More About This Product
Power, portability and versatility in a compact package.
This versatile 7-channel powered mixer packs a lot of technology into a compact, rugged molded cabinet. With a total of 800W on tap, the Powerpod 1860 Plus has enough power under the hood to crank out some serious sound. Thanks to a stereo 7-band graphic EQ with selectable I/O switches and 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor, you’ll be able to dial in the perfect sound in a snap. With a 3-band EQ on all ten channels, you’ll be in complete control of your mix. Super Hi-Z inputs are optimized for direct instrument input, while eight balanced mic/line inputs give you maximum flexibility.
Power output: 260W per channel at 8 ohms, 400W per channel at 4 ohms
Bridge both power outputs for an amazing 800W at 8 ohms
10 channels (8 mono mic/line and 2 stereo)
Eight low-noise microphone pre-amps with +48V phantom power and -18dB pads
3-band EQ available on all 10 channel strips
Get more sound for less money—order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.