- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phonic Powerpod 630R 300W 6-Channel Powered Mixer with USB Recorder
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J26953 000000000 J26953000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Phonic Powerpod 630R features a built-in dual channel amplifier that is both bridgeable and patchable. Super Hi-Z inputs allow for the addition o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Channel powered mixer with USB recorder.
The Phonic Powerpod 630R features a built-in dual channel amplifier that is both bridgeable and patchable. Super Hi-Z inputs allow for the addition of guitars and other instruments with proper gain levels and impedance. It features onboard 32/40-bit digital effects processors with 16 preset programs and parameter control. The 3-band EQ on every channel and dual multi-band graphic EQ with selectable In/Out switches give you maximum control over your mix. A USB recorder lets you keep a record of your performances.
Dual power amplifiers for Main or Main/Monitor (Bridge mono, 300W / 8 ohm)
- Output: 2 x 150W
- Four mono, two stereo mic/line input channels with 2-band EQs
- Two Super Hi-Z inputs for direct instrument connection
- 32/40-bit digital effect processor with 16 preset programs each with its own adjustable parameter
- 7-band master graphic equalizer
- Pad buttons on channels 1 to 4
- Global +48V phantom power for mic inputs
- 1/4 in. AUX input connector for additional inputs
- Monitor and effect sends on each input channel
Order today. Clean power, great mixing features and an onboard USB recorder.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.