- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DDJ-800 2-Channel Controller for rekordbox dj
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55321 000000000 L55321000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get the perfect balance of portability and solid, professional feel. The Pioneer DDJ-800 for rekordbox has the light weight of a CDJ and the sturdine...Click To Read More About This Product
Features innovative feedback reducer function.
Get the perfect balance of portability and solid, professional feel. The Pioneer DDJ-800 for rekordbox has the light weight of a CDJ and the sturdiness and responsiveness of a professional DJ controller. The DDJ-800 is based on the Pioneer DDJ-1000, but it has a smaller footprint. It inherits all the high-tech features that made its larger sibling so popular.
The DDJ-800 is Built for Wedding Gigs and the ClubsThe compact Pioneer DDJ-800 has two microphone inputs and an onboard feedback reducer. When you're using microphones with the DDJ-800, rekordbox dj's Feedback Reducer function detects which frequency is causing the feedback and automatically helps correct it. This helps you DJ and emcee with confidence at weddings, parties and other events.
Advanced Features on the Pioneer DDJ-800 DJ ControllerThe integrated 2-channel mixer includes smooth level sliders and crossfader. Dial in the perfect amount of crossfader resistance with Feeling Adjust, and let the scratching and cutting begin. Just like you would find on Pioneer's professional club mixers, the Pioneer DDJ-800 boasts Sound Color FX and Beat FX. Three-band EQ on each channel lets you dial in the perfect sound.
The Pioneer DDJ-800 is Ready for rekordbox dvsYou can easily connect external turntables or media players to control rekordbox dj to give you a 4-deck setup. If you don't use rekordbox dj, you can still use this controller to play your favorite music stored on a USB stick. This portable controller is all about flexibility, versatility, and ease of use.
Color Displays on Jog Wheels for Easy ReferenceAll the critical information you need while mixing is at your fingertips in full color. And it is right in the center of each of the DDJ-800's jog wheels. Waveforms, BPM, playing time and more are all displayed for quick and easy reference.
The Pioneer DDJ-800's Performance PadsNo all-in-one DJ controller would be complete without performance pads. The DDJ-800 features eight tactile, RGB-illuminated pads on each deck. With these 16 pads you can trigger cue points and onboard effects such as Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler and Keyboard Mode.
- 2-channel mixer section with 4-deck input and Sound Color and Beat FX
- Designed for use with rekordbox dj; rekordbox dvs-ready
- Feedback Reducer automatically minimizes feedback
- Dual mic inputs; color displays on center of each jog wheel
Compact, lightweight and ultra-portable—order today.
- Channels: 2
- Displays: No
- Jog wheels: Yes
- Touch strip: No
- Mixer: 2-channel/4-deck
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Trigger pads: 16 velocity sensitive
- DJ software: rekordbox dj
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.