- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DDJ-WEGO DJ Controller
- Write a Review
- Product H86857
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DDJ-WeGO is a small-sized, lightweight DJ controller with the looks and style to fit right into any setup. This slimline controller has all the f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact DJ controller with customizable, multi-colored LEDs to match any style.
The DDJ-WeGO is a small-sized, lightweight DJ controller with the looks and style to fit right into any setup. This slimline controller has all the features you need to get your hands on your favorite songs from your digital library. This is an ideal controller for those who are just entering the art of DJing, or just looking to rock the neighborhood block party.
Take control of your DJ performance with various lights and effects. With the œJOG FX feature, users can combine multiple effects and control these simultaneously with the JOG dial. There is also a œPULSE CONTROL feature that produces DJ performances with multi-colored LED lights built into the JOG dial, enabling individualistic performances by mixing diverse sound arrangements with various colors.
The strength of lights illustrates how the beat of the music being mixed is going out of sync. This allows the user to visually check that beats are in sync and change the tempo as necessary.
Red light flows in the JOG direction when loading music, providing at-a-glance confirmation of the fact that music has been loaded successfully.
DJ performances are produced with the addition of various animations to suit changes in sound, such as blending of light on top of the JOG dial, etc., depending on the parameters of effects that have been operated.
The œDDJ-WeGO line-up consists of five body colors to suit various tastes and interiors, etc. In addition, the multi-colored LED on the JOG dial and the GUI interface of the enclosed DJ software can be color-customized to suit the user' own preference.
The device has a sideline between the control parts and the rounded bottom case and is compact in size, so can be installed without taking up much space and can easily be carried to party venues and friends™ houses, etc.
The DDJ-WeGO comes with a copy of œVirtual DJ Limited Edition DJ software that enables diverse DJ play with countless effects and features such as loops, samplers and 4-channel mixing. There is also support for various other pieces of DJ software, so customers can choose the software that suits their style.
- Compact, easy-to-use DJ controller
- JOG FX, combine multiple effects and control simultaneously with the JOG wheel
- PULSE CONTROL, multi-colored LED lights that provide visual cues
- Multi-colored LEDs can be color-customized to match your style
- Rounded bottom case, compact in size, so can be easily installed and carried
- Includes œVirtual DJ Limited Edition DJ software to get you started
Bring the fun to the party, and a sense of style to match.
- Bundled software: Virtual DJ Limited Edition
- Input port: MIC—1 (1/4 inch PHONEï¼‰
- Output port: MASTER OUT—1 (RCA), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT—2 (1/4 inch PHONE, MiniPinï¼‰
- Other ports: USB B port —1
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ï½ž 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: Max. 0.006ï¼…
- S/N ratio: 101 dB
- External dimensions: 380 mm (W) — 208.5 mm (D) — 65 mm (H)
- Mass: 1.6 kg
- Virtual DJ Limited Edition system requirements
- Supported OS (Windows): Windows 7/Vista/XP (SP3)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP
- Min. 512 MB RAM
- Supported OS (Mac) :Mac OS X v10.7/10.6/10.5
- Intel processor platform
- Min. 1,024 MB RAM
- Required disk space:Min. 50 MB free space
- Display resolution:Min. 1,024 x 768 resolution
- Additional system requirements when mixing video:ATI or NVIDIA video chipset
- With dedicated 256 MB of DDR3 RAM video memory