Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Pioneer DJ XPRS122 12" Full-Range Active Loudspeaker Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Full-range active loudspeakers with high-performance components.
Equipped with a durable handle and vibration-absorbing rubber feet, the XPRS122 is primed for portability and use in indoor and outdoor environments alike.
- Full-range powered speakers with 12" woofer with a 2.5" voice coil for rich bass and mids
- 1" exit compression driver with a 1.75" voice coil deliver pristine highs
- Powerful Class-D 2,000W amplification
- High-quality, robust build—protective plywood cabinet designed for indoor and outdoor settings
Order the XPRS122 full-range speakers today.
XPRS122 12" Full-Range Active Loudspeaker Specifications:
- System type: Multi-purpose, 2-way active loudspeaker with DSP controls
- Transducer, low: 12" woofer, 3" voice coil
- Transducer, driver: 1" exit compression driver, 1.75" voice coil
- Frequency response (–6dB): 48Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 131dB
- Power rating: Class-D 2000W (peak)
- DSP modes: Live, Music, Speech, Monitor
- Electronic protections: Thermal, overload, digital limiter, compressor
- Inputs: MIC/LINE (Combo), HI-Z/LINE (Combo), 3.5 mm STEREO MINI
- Outputs: MIX (XLR)
- Power supply: 110V–240V (50Hz/60Hz)
- Power consumption: 800W
- Enclosure construction: Plywood cabinet, black paint, rubber feet, metal handle
- Mounting: One standard metal pole mount with 10 M10 threaded inserts plus integrated pull-back cover
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.28" x 25.07" x 13.78" (362.7 mm x 637 mm x 350 mm)
- Net weight: 44.6 lb. (20.2 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.