- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DJM-450 Professional Compact Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46811 000000000 J46811000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This DJM-450 is a 2-channel mixer ideal for partnering with any multiplayer or turntable pair. The Magvel fader combined with smooth EQ and channel f...Click To Read More About This Product
Highly capable but not overly features-laden.
This DJM-450 is a 2-channel mixer ideal for partnering with any multiplayer or turntable pair. The Magvel fader combined with smooth EQ and channel fader curves give an assured feel to mixing and a first-rate audio quality. The DJM-450's connectors and the chassis all speak to Pioneer’s traditions of build quality and component reliability. And thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processer, you’ll enjoy high-quality audio from analog and digital sound sources. The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analog turntables. Plus, you can use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
The DJM-450 also comes bundled with license keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and control vinyl (available separately).
The EQ lets you balance the high, mid and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred EQ level or use the isolator to totally eliminate each EQ band for the perfect mix. Robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing. Use built-in FX and external FX from mobile apps at the same time. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to engage instrument and FX apps.
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 4.25 x 12.6 in.
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- ADDA Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Sound Color FX
- Magvel Fader
- 1/4-inch TRS Mic Connection
- Inputs: 3 LINE (RCA), 2 PHONO (RCA), 1 MIC (1/4”)
- Outputs: MASTER (XLR), MASTER (RCA), 2 HEADPHONE (1/4”, mini)
- USB: 1 USB B port, 1 USB A port
Rugged chassis, quality connectors, musical EQ, great-souynding effects and more. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.