- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DJM-S9 2-Channel Battle Mixer for Serato DJ with Performance Pads and Dual USB
- Write a Review
- J26389 000000000 J26389000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A professional 2-channel battle mixer designed for use with Serato DJ, the Pioneer DJM-S9 is packed with features to take your DJ game to the next le...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional 2-channel battle mixer enabled with Serato DJ and rekordbox dj.
A professional 2-channel battle mixer designed for use with Serato DJ, the Pioneer DJM-S9 is packed with features to take your DJ game to the next level. The DJM-S9's innovative Magvel Fader Pro can be completely customized with multiple options to suit many different styles. Built-in rubber bumpers provide an incredible response when cutting and the eight performance pads per channel give you instant access to samples, cues and more. And if that's not enough, the DJM-S9 is jammed with built-in effects and assignable buttons that can be mapped to access effects in Serato.
Magvel Pro Crossfader
Pioneer's first 2-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ features the fully-customizable Magvel Pro crossfader for outstanding response, durability and smoothness. Dial in its operational load and modify its curve and reverse configuration to suit your DJ style.
Tactile multi-color performance pads let you tailor the mixer according to your preferences. For dynamic live mixing, 16 multi-color touch pads give access to hot cue, Roll, slice, loop and more. Their optimized shape and seat switch connections provide great accuracy and response, while the EL display instantly shows which mode is in play. In Serato DJ you can map other functions to the pads and allocate specific colors for an even stronger visual cue.
Customizable FX Buttons
Six customizable buttons on each side of the mixer, and two in the middle, trigger effects directly on your hardware. Fire up six dedicated beat effects on the left banks, or replace them with other popular on-board effects. On the right, you can map your favourite Serato DJ effects and their parameters. The OEL display puts the effect types and beat settings at your fingertips.
A high/low pass filter on each channel lets you manipulate effect by simply rotating the knob. With Serato DJ you can switch to other filter effects like dub echo, noise and pitch.
The DJM-S9 inherits its high-quality audio circuitry from Pioneer's flagship 4-channel digital mixer, the DJM-2000NXS. The power inlet is designed to reduce resistance and deliver the stable sound you need in loud club environments.
Two Built-in Soundcards
Two USB soundcards make this the ultimate plug-and-play Serato DJ mixer. Play back-to-back with other DJs seamlessly using the input switcher on top to switch between all four Serato DJ decks. And if you prefer to play with CDJs or turntables, you can easily do so thanks to DVS support.
The mixer has two large style levers that allow you to swiftly turn effects on and off. Give more dynamics to your sets by triggering effects briefly, locking them on, or exiting arrangements quickly.
- Professional 2-channel Serato DJ battle mixer
- Dual USB ports and two built-in soundcards for smooth transitions between DJs
- 16 tactile, multicolored performance pads
- 6 customizable effects buttons
- Silky-smooth, customizable Magvel Pro magnetic crossfader
Intuitive control of Serato DJ to unleash your creativity—order yours today.
- Number of channels: 2
- DVS control: Serato DJ; rekordbox dj
- MIDI control: Yes
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: 48kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Phono inputs: 2 (RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 2 (RCA)
- Mic inputs 1 (XLR/TS Combo)
- Digital inputs: Not specified
- Booth out: 1 (TRS)
- Master out: 2 (RCA, XLR)
- Digital out: Not specified
- Record out: RCA
- Headphone out: 2
- USB ports: 2
- DJ Link (LAN): Not specified
- Word Clock: Not specified
- Displays: Not applicable
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Fader curve adjust: Yes
- Trigger pads 16
- Width: 10.51 in.
- Height: 4.25 in.
- Depth: 16.04 in.
- Weight: 10.14 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.