- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DJM-S9 Limited Edition Silver 2-Channel Battle Mixer for Serato DJ Pro
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36257 000000000 L36257000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The limited edition silver DJM-S9-S is a professional 2-channel battle mixer. It’s designed for use with Serato DJ Pro. The Pioneer DJM-S9-S silver e...Click To Read More About This Product
Serato DJ Pro-enabled battle mixer in a limited silver edition.
The limited edition silver DJM-S9-S is a professional 2-channel battle mixer. It’s designed for use with Serato DJ Pro. The Pioneer DJM-S9-S silver edition is packed with features to take your DJ game to the next level. The DJM-S9-S's innovative Magvel Fader Pro can be completely customized to suit many DJ styles. Built-in rubber bumpers provide an incredible response when cutting.Sixteen performance pads give you instant access to samples, cues and let you tailor the mixer to your preferences. Their optimized shape and seat switch connections provide great accuracy and response. Serato DJ Pro software lets you assign other functions and colors to the pads.
Eight customizable buttons trigger effects directly on your hardware. Fire up six dedicated beat effects on the left banks, or replace them with other popular on-board effects. On the right, you can map your favorite Serato DJ effects and their parameters. The OEL display puts the effect types and beat settings at your fingertips. Two large paddle levers let you swiftly turn effects on and off. Spice up your sets by briefly turning on effects, locking them on, or exiting arrangements quickly.
Each channel on the DJM-S9-S silver edition has a high/low pass filter knob. They let you easily modify the effect by rotating the knob. Switch to other filter effects such as dub echo and noise using Serato DJ Pro.
Two USB sound cards make DJ transitions easy. Play back-to-back with other DJs or at the same time with two separate laptops. If you prefer to play with CDJs or turntables, you can easily do so thanks to DVS support.
- Professional 2-channel Serato DJ Pro battle mixer
- Limited silver edition
- Dual USB ports and two built-in soundcards for smooth transitions between DJs
- 16 tactile, multicolored performance pads and 6 customizable effects buttons
- Silky-smooth, customizable Magvel Pro magnetic crossfader
Don't miss out on this limited edition mixer for Serato DJ Pro—order today.
- Number of channels: 2
- DVS control: Serato DJ Pro; rekordbox dj
- MIDI control: Yes
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: 48kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Phono inputs: 2 (RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 2 (RCA)
- Mic inputs 1 (XLR/TS Combo)
- Booth out: 1 (TRS)
- Master out: 2 (RCA, XLR)
- Record out: RCA
- Headphone out: 2
- USB ports: 2
- Displays: Not applicable
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Fader curve adjust: Yes
- Trigger pads 16
- Width: 10.51 in.
- Height: 4.25 in.
- Depth: 16.04 in.
- Weight: 10.14 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.