Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Pioneer DJ DJM-V10-LFtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
More features and a sleeker design for better sound and operation.
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-V10-LF mixer gives DJs enhanced control and creative possibilities. This 6-channel unit features brand-new, 60mm long-throw faders with a custom curve, enabling smooth fades and seamless transitions between tracks. Removing the crossfader has allowed Pioneer DJ to extend the channel faders further down the mixer's faceplate, increasing their range of motion. The faders' shaft and curve have also been weighted to complement their longer travel.
Longer Faders Enable Precise Volume Control
The DDJ-V10-LF's elongated 60mm faders provide DJs with a high level of control over each channel's volume. Their extended range of motion allows for minute adjustments, enabling DJs to craft blends with subtlety and nuance or drop sounds into the mix for dramatic effect. The faders have been engineered specifically for this mixer, with custom curves and weighting optimized for enhanced feel and responsiveness.
Professional-Grade Audio Quality
Like the original DDJ-V10, the DDJ-V10-LF produces full, warm audio with clarity and dimension. Its components and circuitry have been carefully selected to deliver professional results, allowing DJs to craft mixes with energy and presence.
Unlock rekordbox and Compatible with Major DJ Software
The DDJ-V10-LF unlocks rekordbox's DJ performance functions, giving users free access to features like Hot Cues, Beat Sync and Beat Jump when the software is updated to the latest version. The mixer is also compatible with other major DJ platforms like Serato and Traktor, enabling DJs to choose their preferred software.
A Host of Useful Features
In addition to its long-throw faders and high-quality sound, the DDJ-V10-LF includes a variety of tools for expressive DJing. Its large, multicolor LCD display provides an overview of each channel at a glance. The unit's filter, EQ and trim knobs facilitate tonal sculpting, while its 16 Performance Pads open up creative possibilities like triggering Hot Cues, Slicer and Sequencer.
FeaturesUnique Fader Curve
- The unit includes two of the classic fader curves from its predecessor – which have been optimized to make the most of the extra length – as well as an all-new curve preset that enables you to make fine adjustments to the volume of each channel and precisely control the output sound.
- Producing a warm and natural sound, the DJM-V10-LF lets you, and your audience, hear every detail in the music. Studio-quality 96-kHz/64-bit mixing and dithering processing within the DSP, as well as 32-bit high-quality A/D and D/A converters and a low-jitter clock circuit all help to produce a full low end that’s complemented by vibrant mids and precise highs.
- Choose your ideal setup and plug in everything from CDJs and turntables to samplers, synths, and drum machines. To make setup easy, the analog input terminals line up with each channel on the top panel, so you’ll always know where to connect your cables when you’re in the booth.
- 4-Band EQ
- Sculpt your sound just the way you like with the newly developed 4-band EQ. The frequencies, curves, and boost and cut amounts on each band have all been specially designed to give you total flexibility. Completely isolate the high and/or low and tweak the two mid ranges – which have their own custom curves – to fine-tune your mix.
- Drastically change the sound of a track or make tiny adjustments using the custom-designed filter with resonance control. Switch on high or low pass by pressing either button, then turn the knob from all the way to the left (no filter applied) to the furthest position on the right (maximum filter applied). Because the high and low pass are separated, the entire range of the knob is dedicated to the option you choose, giving you twice the resolution to play with compared to the filter on the DJM-900NXS2. This means you can make much more nuanced adjustments to the effect.
- Send audio to one of four built-in FX and up to two pieces of external equipment to create unique sounds and even live remixes. You can connect a variety of units to the TRS jack send/return terminals such as guitar pedals, FX units, and more. The built-in send/return effects are Short Delay, Long Delay, Dub Echo and Reverb. With parameter knobs at your fingertips, you can further tweak the effects as follows:
- Size/Feedback: changes the room size when using a reverb, and the feedback amount when using delays and echoes.
- Time: adjusts the decay time of the reverb and the delay time for delays and echoes.
- Tone: changes the hue of the effected sound, making it deep and heavy or light and crisp.
- Master Mix Level: acts as the overall volume of the effected sound when Master Mix is turned on.
- Whether you’re using external equipment or the built-in effects, you decide where to return the audio to. Route it to an empty channel and make further changes to the effected sound using the EQ and filter, or even drop it straight into the mix by turning on the Master Mix to route it to the master output.
- Effortlessly control the tone of the entire mix thanks to the 3-band master isolator, which features custom boost/cut curves and adjustments to the crossover frequencies and other parameters. Grab the large dials and hype up the crowd by drastically changing the sound.
- If you want to play old or unmastered tracks but you’re worried they’ll be overwhelmed by the loudness of music made with modern production techniques, the DJM-V10-LF has the solution. Turn the compressor knob on the relevant channel and the mixer will “beef up” the audio in real time. The quieter the track, the more pressure is added, boosting the sound of “weaker” tracks and having a minimal effect on mastered music.
- With 14 built-in Beat FX to play with, you can easily spice up your sets. The latest addition to the Beat FX set is Shimmer – a reverb with a harmonic twist. It transposes the effected sound an octave up, adding harmonic overtones. Working best when combined with a melodic element such as a lead or chord, it creates a shimmering feel that adds depth and harmony to the sound.
- Plug in your headphones at the same time as another DJ and enjoy independent monitoring. Each headphones output has its own Cue/Master Mix control and level adjustment knob so you can choose what you want to hear as you prepare to take over the decks, or during back-to-back sets. And, with booth EQ, you can tweak the sound from the monitor speakers to prevent ear fatigue during long sets.
- DJ software
- Control rekordbox, TRAKTOR PRO 3, and Serato DJ Pro.
- RMX-1000 for iPad
- Plug in your iPad via MULTI I/O, open the RMX-1000 for iPad app, and trigger effects and pre-assigned samples to build up and break down tracks in sync with the beat.
- The DJM-V10-LF supports the extended PRO DJ LINK ShowKontrol protocol. This enables DJs, technical producers, LJs, and VJs to use all the important information from the
- DJM-V10-LF, such as actual fader and knob positions, to effectively align sound and visuals and create shows that blow audiences away. On top of this, some of the DJM-V10-LF settings can be remotely configured via ShowKontrol software.
- Efficiently record and easily archive your mixes via the DJM-REC app for iPhone or iPad. Upload your sounds to cloud services or effortlessly live-stream your sets.
- Other Features
- Lockable power cable*1 – avoid accidental disconnection
- DIN MIDI out – sync external production gear using the BPM from rekordbox
Smooth out your mixes with pinpoint accuracy. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.