- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer HDJ-X5 DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45290 000001000 K45290000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These robust DJ headphones provide the high-quality sound you expect from Pioneer, at a price you can afford. Whether you're cueing up your next trac...Click To Read More About This Product
Built to meet MIL-STD-810G military standard for durability.
These robust DJ headphones provide the high-quality sound you expect from Pioneer, at a price you can afford. Whether you're cueing up your next track in the DJ booth or monitoring your mix in your homes studio, your audio will be rich, crisp and clean in the HDJ-X5 headphones.
Utilizing feedback from DJs and analyzing different monitoring styles, Pioneer made sure their new DJ headphone range includes all the features needed for performing at every level. Thanks to the high-quality audio design inherited from our previous professional DJ headphones, you can enjoy distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes, wherever you go.
These headphones are comfortable to use no matter how you wear them. The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip. To help you find the perfect fit, they also feature a flexible, durable headband and a flexible swivel. The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time.
With 40-mm drivers, you'll hear your tracks loud and clear. The 4-core twisted-structure cable gives superior left and right channel separation and the magnetic circuit is optimized so, thanks to fine noise suppression and elaborate tuning, you can enjoy distortion-free sound.
To ensure the HDJ-X5 DJ headphones stand up to heavy use and sever conditions, Pioneer put them through intense testing procedures. As a result, the HDJ-X5s cleared the MIL-STD-810G military standard for durability and shock-resistance.
- High-quality DJ headphones
- Built to meet MIL-STD-810G military standard for durability
- Professional sound quality for monitoring in demanding environments
- Swiveling ear cups for different monitoring styles
- Designed for comfortable, long-term use
Order now for the durability and high-end sound you demand in the DJ booth.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: DJ
- Secondary application: Home use
- Frequency response: 5Hz–30kHz
- SPL: 102 dB
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 269 g
- Cable type: Coiled
- Cable Length: 1.2 m–1.8 m
- Connector: Not specified
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.