- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer XPRS10 10" Powered Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00735 000000001 L00735000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its compact and portable design, the XPRS 10 offers 1,200 watts of continuous (2,400W peak) power from its Powersoft Class-D amplifier. Pioneer'...Click To Read More About This Product
Powersoft Class-D amplification.
With its compact and portable design, the XPRS 10 offers 1,200 watts of continuous (2,400W peak) power from its Powersoft Class-D amplifier. Pioneer's own AFAST technology utilizes an acoustic tube inside the cabinet to absorb standing waves, thereby increasing both low-end and mid-range frequency responses. Ideal for live bands, DJs and other mobile performers, the XPRS 10 boasts a 10" ferrite LF driver, a 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver. The result is natural, full-range sound with low distortion, even at high volumes.
Designed for professional use, the Pioneer XPRS 10 features a rugged 15 mm birch hardwood cabinet, pro-grade hardware and a strong, yet stylish steel grille. Ergonomic carry handles make it easier to move and transport the XPRS 10, while its robust build quality ensure it will stand up to a rigorous life on the road.
Adapt to a variety of genres and environments using the rotary selector switch on the back of the speaker to give you instant access to four different preset EQ profiles, including Wedge mode, which reduces the low frequencies to give a more balanced sound if you’re using the speaker as a floor monitor.
The XPRS10 speaker is packed with features to protect the drivers, amp and power supply in to Amplifier module – giving you peace of mind, consistent high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system. For example, thermal limiting cuts off the speaker to prevent overheating, while stationary high-frequency protection guards the speaker against loud bursts, such as feedback.
Thanks to a pair of balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection, you can simultaneously connect a microphone and other devices, such as line-level mixers or portable audio players.
- Robust construction with 15 mm birch enclosure
- Powersoft Class-D amplification; 1,200W RMS output
- Built-in features to protect amplifier and driver from damage
- AFAST acoustic tube reduces standing waves
- 10" woofer and 1.75" tweeter
Pro-grade sound in a rugged, pro-grade cabinet—order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way
- LF driver: 10"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1.75"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 1,200W RMS/2,400W peak
- Mixer/preamp: Not specified
- Frequency response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage pattern: Not specified
- Max SPL: 134dB
- XLR: 2 x XLR/TRS combo
- TRS: Not applicable
- TS: No
- RCA: 2
- SPEAKON: No
- XLR: 3
- TRS: Not applicable
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- Cabinet material: Wood
- Width: 12.6"
- Height: 20.4"
- Depth: 14.7"
- Weight: 41.6 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.