- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Positive Grid BIAS FX Professional Software Download
- Product J28026
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its groundbreaking cross platform design, BIAS FX overall operation and presets can be synced all across Mac, Windows and iOS devices for instan...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Cross platform amp-and-effects processor for Mac and Windows.
With its groundbreaking cross platform design, BIAS FX overall operation and presets can be synced all across Mac, Windows and iOS devices for instant access anywhere, any time. For the first time, musicians are able to achieve high quality amp and effects tones in the studio with BIAS FX Desktop, and bring the same exact sound for live performances with BIAS FX Mobile. BIAS FX represents a stunning multi-platform tone evolution that includes both modern and classic rigs such as digital, spring, and stereo delays, tube screamers, fuzz, tremolo, analog and stereo chorus, flanger, several studio quality rack modules, and much more.
BIAS Amp Integration
BIAS FX Desktop opens up a whole new level of performance and recording: dual amps replicate the huge tone of two real amps set up together; dual signal chains provide two fully independent effect paths running in parallel. And when integrated with BIAS Amp (available separately), users can select a different preamp, power amp, cab, mic and eq for each of. But the tone doesn’t end there: users can also download any Amp Match models from BIAS Amp, accurately capture any real amp tone, and run them in dual amp configurations to create a never ending amp tone creation tool.
Thousands of rigs from the cloud
ToneCloud allows musicians to share and download thousands of user and artists rigs right from the cloud. Positive Grid continues to work with producers, engineers, and world class artists to create an ever growing tone library of amazing sounding rigs. Signature ToneCloud presets include Ola Englund, Rusty Cooley, Mark Holcomb, Stephen Carpenter from Deftones, and the latest addition to Positive Grid’s roster, guitar sensation Tosin Abasi. Users are able to perform, record, and re-amp using any of factory, user, and ToneCloud presets in BIAS FX.
- Analog-like sound quality
- Extremely intuitive drag-and-drop operation
- 25 virtual effect pedals with high-definition sound-processing
- 50 virtual effect pedals use high-definition sound-processing algorithms
- 10 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear
- 12 classic amps expandable to infinite with BIAS Amps
- 64 classic amps expandable to infinite with BIAS Amps
- Full integration with BIAS Amp for designing your own fully customized dream amps
- Dual signal path and dual-amp processing
- Splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths
- Included tuner and metronome
- Live View mode, recall any preset with a single tap or click
- Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
- Cloud-based platform gives guitarists instant access to thousands of pedalboards and rigs
- Presets are synced across all your desktop and mobile devices for instant access anywhere, anytime
- Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX’s output to sound the best in any environment
- MIDI Learn assigns continuous controllers to any switch or knob in BIAS FX
Call or click to order today!