- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Presonus AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle, 25th Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L77758 000000000 L77758000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This ultimate, all-PreSonus AudioBox Studio package gives you everything you need for high-definition recording. This bundle offers an amazing value ...Click To Read More About This Product
An anniversary edition, ultimate bundle of amazing recording tools.
This ultimate, all-PreSonus AudioBox Studio package gives you everything you need for high-definition recording. This bundle offers an amazing value that provides everything you need for professional-quality production, just add your computer.
Start recording at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz. Record with the ultra-mobile AudioBox USB 96 bus-powered, 2-channel USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface. This bundle includes the powerful, easy-to-use Studio One Artist DAW software, plus the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, a collection from the leading names in virtual instruments and effects. Capture sound with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser mic and monitor with PreSonus’ Eris E3.5 compact professional studio monitors and HD7 high-definition headphones. With all the cables you need and a Quick Start guide included, you'll be recording in no time.
- AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface
- Studio One Artist recording and production software (DAW) and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Eris E3.5 compact, 2-way, active studio monitors
- HD7 studio monitoring headphones
- M7 studio condenser microphone and desktop tripod stand
- All required interconnect cables
An ultimate recording package from PreSonus. Order yours today.
- 24-bit resolution, up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- USB 2.0 bus-powered
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and 4 virtual instrument plug-ins
- Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, an outstanding collection of virtual instruments and effects
- 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
- 3.5-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- High-resolution neodymium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Desktop tripod mic stand
- Mic-stand adapter
- Cloth carry bag
- Two 6-ft TRS cables included for connection between AudioBox96 and Eris E3.5 monitors
- USB 2.0 cable
- 10-ft XLR microphone cable
- TRS 1/8” to 2 RCA cable
- TRS 1/8” to TRS 1/8” cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.