Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Presonus Eris E44 Dual 4.5" Powered Studio Monitor (Each)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Presonus Eris E44 Dual 4.5" Powered Studio Monitor (Each)
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Exceptionally wide stereo field and supremely accurate frequency response.
Sound waves radiating from the two components in a conventional speaker design can interfere with one another, creating peaks at some frequencies and dips at others, and these will vary depending on where the listener is relative to the speaker. In an MTM/D’Appolito configuration, component interference and the sonic inconsistencies that go with it are minimized. This affords listeners an ultrawide sweet spot and a more consistent listening experience on- and off-axis.
Transparent and cohesive sound
The E44 utilizes a pair of 4.5", custom-woven, Kevlar low-frequency drivers. This provides a more-constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound. The weave and nature of the dual Kevlar woofers also helps break up reflected energy, so fewer delayed reflections reach the listener’s ear. In conjunction with the MTM/D’Appolito configuration, this helps create a transparent, cohesive sound.
Horizontal or vertical—it’s up to you
Many MTM configurations must be arrayed vertically, rather than horizontally, because vertical placement provides a clear, interference-free midrange and treble reproduction to either side, expanding the sweet spot. By bringing the midrange drivers closer together and raising the high-frequency driver, the E44 and E66 are able to perform optimally in both orientations. So, like all Eris speakers, the E44 and E66 let you position your speaker the way that works best for you.
You’re in control
Today’s music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in more than one location. That’s why Eris-Series studio monitors, like the Eris E44 4.5", offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor subwoofer into your monitor setup.
Like all PreSonus studio monitors, the Eris E44 offers consistent, accurate listening and extensive user controls. The ultrawide stereo image afforded by its MTM/D’Appolito design makes it an ideal solution for anyone who requires best-in-class spatial resolution. Hear it at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- Dual 4.5" custom-woven Kevlar LF/midrange drivers produce dynamic, size-defying bass output
- 1.25" silk-dome HF driver ensures smooth high-frequency performance that is never fatiguing to the ears
- Balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA inputs provide flexibility for seamless integration into any environment Acoustic tuning controls help to compensate for room anomalies, providing a consistent frequency response customized for your mix environment
- Continuously variable HF and MF controls (-6 to +6dB)
- Low-cut filter (flat, 80Hz, 100Hz)
- Acoustic Space settings (Flat, -2dB, -4dB) compensates for room placement90W/140W Class A/B bi-amplification for an open, clear sound
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature and subsonic filter protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Includes Studio One Prime and Studio Magic, a suite of over $1,000 USD worth of music production software
You're just a few clicks away from adding these to your studio rig! Order now.
Eris E44 Dual 4.5" Powered Studio Monitor (Each) Specifications:Inputs
- 1 Balanced XLR
- 1 Balanced 1/4” TRS
- 1 Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 55Hz–22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 50W
- HF Amplifier Power: 35W
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 103dB
- LF Driver: Dual 4.5” Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1.25” silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: Variable (-6 to +6dB)
- HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6dB)
- Low Cut: Flat, 80Hz, 100Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4dB
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ～50/60Hz
- 220-240V ～50/60Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 14.3” (365 mm)
- Depth: 7” (180 mm)
- Height: 7” (180 mm)
- Weight: 11.9 lb. (5.4kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.