Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Presonus Eris E8 XT 8" Powered Studio Monitor (Each)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
2-way active studio monitors with 8" woofer.
Smooth high end
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter designed to radiate sound with a wide dispersion pattern, creating a larger sweet spot. The result is a smooth and refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies.
Monitors you can customize
Today’s music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments. That’s why Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor subwoofer into your monitor setup.
Connect to virtually any line-level source
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. Eris E8 monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced 1/4” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually any line-level source.
Like all PreSonus studio monitors, the Eris E8 offers consistent, accurate listening. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for home and professional studios alike. Their smooth and even frequency response have made Eris monitors one of the fastest growing studio monitor lines in the world. Hear them at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- 8" woven composite low-frequency transducer, 1.25" silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- HF Driver Adjust (±6dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80Hz, 100Hz)
- 140-watt, Class AB bi-amplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
Perfect for home and project studios. Order today.
Eris E8 XT 8" Powered Studio Monitor (Each) Specifications:General
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 8"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1.25"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Silk dome
- Frequency response: 35Hz–22kHz
- Max peak SPL: 105dB
- Amplifier class: Class AB
- Output power: 140W
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: Not specified
- Acoustic space control: Yes, -2 dB, -4 dB
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 9.84"
- Height: 15.12"
- Depth: 11.77"
- Weight: 22.2 lb.
- Enclosure type: Vinyl lam MDF
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.