- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus FaderPort USB Production Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L35961 000000000 L35961000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The latest generation of PreSonus' classic USB control surface, the FaderPort enables you to record and mix with a smooth, touch-sensitive, motorized...Click To Read More About This Product
An innovative 8-channel fader controller for mixing in your DAW.
The latest generation of PreSonus' classic USB control surface, the FaderPort enables you to record and mix with a smooth, touch-sensitive, motorized, 100 mm fader; transport controls; and many of the new workflows introduced in the FaderPort 8 and 16. Manage markers, punch in and out with a footswitch (not included), arm tracks, and employ the innovative Session Navigator to control your favorite DAW application quickly and easily. The FaderPort connects via USB 2.0 and offers native control of PreSonus Studio One DAW (Studio One Artist is included), including Control Link support and parameter follow, allowing quick hardware access to any control.
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360-degree push-button encoder
- Transport controls, channel record-enable, enable/disable looping
- Innovative Session Navigator section makes mixing and controlling DAWs quick and easy
- Seamless, native support for Studio One® (Studio One Artist included)
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via Mackie Control Universal and Mackie HUI emulation
- Automation behavior selection buttons, user-definable function buttons
- Channel control buttons, solo or mute channels, clear all solos or mutes
- Bypass all plug-ins on one channel or bypass all plug-ins on all channels (not available in all DAWs)
- Connects via USB 2.0
- Footswitch jack (footswitch not included)
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.