Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
PreSonus HP60 6-Channel Headphone Amplifiertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A versatile and powerful headphone amp for tracking.
Each channel features headphone level, mix control between A and B inputs, external input volume, mute and mono. The HP60 also features talkback via external XLR microphone input.
A common set up for the Presonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier in a recording session is to send the main control room mix to input A. Send the click track to input B. Send each band member the direct output of their recording channel from the DAW to the external input of their headphone channel in the HP60 (more me). This will allow each band member to create a mix between the main mix, the click track, and themselves.
- Six independent ultra low noise, high output headphone amplifiers (150 mW per channel)
- Two sets of stereo inputs (A and B) with balanced TRS connectors
- Stereo external input point on each channel for "more me" with trim control
- Mix control between inputs A and B
- Talkback with external XLR microphone with control
- Direct stereo line output on each channel
HP60 6-Channel Headphone Amplifier Specifications:
- Input A: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced 10 Ohms
- Input B: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced 10 Ohms
- External input: TRS stereo unbalanced 10 Ohms
- Headphone amplifier output power: 150 mW RMS (60 Ohms) per channel
- Audio outputs: 1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced per channel
- Master controls: Talk button, Talkback volume, Input A, Input B
- Channel controls: Headphone level, Mix A/B control, External input level, Mono, Mute
- External talkback: XLR with TS external control jack
- Power: IEC 110V-240V internal switching
- Dimensions: 1U - 19"(W) X 1.75" (H) X 5.5"
- Weight: 8.0 lb
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.