- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Presonus ioStation 24c Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73065 000000000 L73065000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PreSonus ioStation 24c audio interface and production controller provides essential tools to record, mix, and produce in an ergonomic desktop des...Click To Read More About This Product
It just takes one USB connection to start recording.
The PreSonus ioStation 24c audio interface and production controller provides essential tools to record, mix, and produce in an ergonomic desktop design that fits into any home studio. Record through two pristine XMAX mic preamps and high-definition 24-bit, 192 kHz analog-to-digital converters. Navigate your recordings with easy-to-use transport controls. Edit your production and automate parameters with the powerful Session Navigator and mix using a 100 mm touch-sensitive motorized fader. Whether you’re producing your latest album or just getting started with your first podcast, the ioStation 24c lets you record and mix, with tactile controls—all on a single USB connection.
Call or click to order today!
- USB-C compatible (USB 2.0), 24-bit/192 kHz 2x2 audio interface and production controller
- 2 transparent XMAX Class A mic preamps to capture every detail
- 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite synths
- High-powered headphone amp with Mix knob for zero-latency, analog monitoring
- 2 balanced 1/4-inch Line outputs with dedicated level control
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Transport controls with solo, mute, and record arm
- Innovative Session Navigator controls make mixing and controlling DAWs quick and easy
- Seamless, native support for Studio One
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via MCU and HUI
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.